Our years of experience in deep-frozen dough processing enable us to market techniques for cooling flour. We offer different standard machines, adapted in line with the needs of the customer and the application of the product.
Spirocool is an alternative flour cooling system with extremely low energy consumption in which chilled water or glycol cools the counterflow flour by heat-exchanger. This system is used as an independent buffer installation.
- Flour cooling Δt to + 20°C
- Continuous flow rate at 1000 kg - 3000 kg/hour
- Integrated air moisture control
- Very low energy consumption
Spirox is a compact flour cooling application with the flour cooled inline by the injection of liquid CO2. This results in 99.9% sublimation
of the CO2 with the flour.
- Flour cooling Δt to 40 °C
- Flow rate of 1500 kg/hour to 3000 kg/hour - Batch dosing from 50 kg
- Can be incorporated in the production environment
- Can be integrated in existing systems