As a Business Controller you are responsible for optimizing our processes, in cooperation with IT, translating strategic objectives into clear KPI's and giving advice in function of our business.
You make reliable operational and financial reports within BI from our ERP system (Ax), such as business cases, management reports, (multi-year) plans and cost calculations, with the aim of further optimizing our business towards the future.
You are responsible for drawing up budgets, following them up and comparing them with current figures. You analyze and report any deviations from forecasts to the management.
You stay up to date on trends and developments in the market and you make predictions and recommendations that contribute to making future decisions.
You collect information from the organization and are in close contact with the supervisors of the various departments. You set up a report for the all departments, with a focus on sales controlling.
You present these budgets to the management with your advice included. You report to the Managing Director.
- You like to connect with people in the business, you think proactively about potential opportunities and you show entrepreneurship to form recommendations that make our business more efficient.
- You have a Master's degree in economics (Commercial Sciences, Applied Economics, Commercial Engineering) and have experience with Excel, Ax and BI.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience as a Business Controller, preferably within a project and/or production environment.
- You are analytical, communicative and flexible in your tasks.
- You express yourself fluently, both verbally and in writing, in Dutch, English and French, aimed at a business environment.
What we offer
You will have an opportunity to help expand the department with your knowledge, in an SME with an excellent reputation. Spiromatic devotes a great deal of attention to personal development.
You will work in a family environment where you can initially rely on the know-how and years of experience of your enthusiastic colleagues.
You will receive a competitive salary package plus various benefits in excess of the statutory minimum. Spiromatic is very accessible and is a growing company with an international clientele.