- After the necessary training, you will be responsible as Technical Assistant Service for the administrative support of the Service department.
- This includes the preparation and processing of work orders and reports for the customer, monitoring the open payments of service orders and preparing the invoicing of service orders. In addition, handling standard spare part orders and the coordination of customer orders.
- You are the first point of contact within the Service department by telephone. You are in close contact with your colleagues and you assist them where necessary. You prepare quotations and maintenance contracts for customers and register all the necessary information in our Ax 2012 ERP system.
- You will be part of the service team that consists of a Teamleader Service & Cleaning, a Teamleader Spare parts, a planner and about 15 technicians. You will work closely with the various departments within Spiromatic and you will report to the Service Manager.
- You have experience working in a service-oriented technical environment and have worked in an administrative job.
- You like to support colleagues and you are a team player.
- You work systematically, you are accurate, you think proactively and you act in the interest of the
- In view of the international character of the business, in addition to fluent Dutch, you
are able to express yourself well in French and English and preferably. German is a plus.
What we offer
You will have an opportunity to help expand the department with your knowledge, in an SME with an excellent reputation. Spiromatic devotes a great deal of attention to personal development.
You will work in a family environment where you can initially rely on the know-how and years of experience of your enthusiastic colleagues.
You will receive a competitive salary package plus various benefits in excess of the statutory minimum. Spiromatic is very accessible and is a growing company with an international clientele.