.NET Core Developer
Spirics, a sister company of Spiromatic, is a software development organization of complete control systems for pre food processing. Spiromatic, a family business established in Nazareth, operates in the design and construction of fully automatic storage, conveying, weighing, dosing and mixing systems for ingredients in the food industry. Spiromatic & Spirics are operating internationally and play a pioneering role in the specific dough processing segment.
- Help design, develop and test a software solution to automate industrial ingredient handling and dough processing.
- Expect approximately 50% front-end development and 50% back-end development (will fluctuate).
- Implement, customize and deploy the software solution for specific customer situations. A strong interaction with PLC developers will be needed.
- Support customers that use our software solutions.
- Work together with PLC developers to develop and configure a customer specific solution with the software.
- Make presentations of the software solution during development for intermediate evaluation and validation and in (pre)sales situations.
- Provide end-user training.
- Implement the software solution in a way that optimally supports the customer business processes.
- You are a strong communicator.
- You are able to deal with strict deadlines and with pressure in an industrial environment (start-up support).
- You are flexible and are open for travelling, if necessary.
- You are strongly interested in the mechanical/technical installation behind the software (not just the software).
- You understand customer business processes and situations, including interface processes with 3rd party software.
- You have strong language skills in Dutch, and English. You are not afraid to use French.
What we offer
You will have an opportunity to help expand the department with your knowledge, in a sister company of a SME with an excellent reputation. Spirics devotes a great deal of attention to personal development.
You will work in a family environment where you can initially rely on the know-how and years of experience of your enthusiastic colleagues.
You will receive a competitive salary package plus various benefits in excess of the statutory minimum. Spirics is very accessible and is a growing company with an international clientele.
Mail your CV and motivation with the mention of your interest in any specific position(s) email@example.com