- You are responsible for designing electrical schemes for the production of electrical cabinets for projects of our international customers.
- You design electrical schemes via the drawing package EPLAN, so that the electrical cabinets can be built correctly in the electrical production department.
- In your role as Electrical Engineer you take into account budget control, respect for delivery times, the implementation of efficiency improvements, quality follow-up and customer satisfaction.
- You process the electrical schemes administratively so that the necessary materials can be ordered for effective construction.
- You test the cabinets after they have been built in our electrical production department. You set the necessary parameters to prepare the installation on site.
- You will be part of a team of 3 electrical engineers and you will work closely with colleagues from production, mechanics, automation and project management. You report to the Teamleader.
- You hold a technical diploma at secondary education or Bachelor level, preferably in electromechanics or electricity.
- You have an affinity with structured drawing and you like to deliver quality.
- You are both a team-player and an autonomous worker, you express yourself well in Dutch. English and French are a plus.
- You like to work in a customer-oriented manner and you have a strong sense of responsibility.
What we offer
You will have an opportunity to help expand the department with your knowledge, in an SME with an excellent reputation. Spiromatic devotes a great deal of attention to personal development.
You will work in a family environment where you can initially rely on the know-how and years of experience of your enthusiastic colleagues.
You will receive a competitive salary package plus various benefits in excess of the statutory minimum. Spiromatic is very accessible and is a growing company with an international clientele.
Mail your CV and motivation with the mention of your interest in any specific position(s) firstname.lastname@example.org