After an intensive training, you will be in charge of the engineering of Spiromatics international Liquids and Fermentation projects.
In this role you attend the kick-off meeting, where all details of your project will be discussed. It's your responsibility to monitor the engineering and design of the installations. You will be closely involved in the start-up of your project at the customer and occasionally you will go on-site.
Spiromatic strives for continuous improvement and counts on you to share your experience with the entire team, as you will work closely with all departments within Spiromatic.
You will report to the Project & Engineering Manager, and as a part of the Liquids team you will develop liquid processes, always taking into account current and future market demands.
- You hold a Master degree in Industrial Engineering, option Electromechanics or have relevant experience as a Mechanical Engineer.
- You preferably have a number of years of relevant experience in the food industry Liquids, you have experience and expertise in site monitoring and EHEDG is known to you.
- You have a broad technical knowledge and a strong affinity for 3D design, preferably in Creo. Experience in another engineering software package is also valuable.
- The following characteristics typify your personality: result-oriented, decisive, accurate, problem-solver, creative and a team player.
- Given the international character of the company, you can also express yourself fluently in French and English in addition to Dutch.
What we offer
You will have an opportunity to help expand the department with your knowledge, in an SME with an excellent reputation. Spiromatic devotes a great deal of attention to personal development.
You will work in a family environment where you can initially rely on the know-how and years of experience of your enthusiastic colleagues.
You will receive a competitive salary package plus various benefits in excess of the statutory minimum. Spiromatic is very accessible and is a growing company with an international clientele.
Mail your CV and motivation with the mention of your interest in any specific position(s) email@example.com