As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be working in our Engineering & Projects department. This department is based on four key pillars: Project Management, Product Development, Product Management and Automation Management.
On the basis of your knowledge and experience, you will be an important link in the project team.
- You will provide the project team with support in order to ensure that the offer forms an optimal match with the customer’s requirements.
- In the execution of projects, you will guarantee the necessary analyses relating to the mechanical structure of an installation. You will primarily prepare the mechanical design with the aid of Creo Parametric 3.0 - 3D CAD.
- You will launch the purchasing in the ERP system Ax – 2012.
- You will guarantee the checks of the materials purchased and the assembly produced.
- You will report to the Project Manager and assist him with any difficulties in the project, contributing to decision-making on the progress of the project through your evaluation and proposals for action.
- You hold qualifications in industrial engineering or have relevant experience as a Mechanical Engineer with a strong affinity for 3D design.
- You are familiar with project environments in which several different projects are running at the same time and are able to deal with deadlines well.
- The following characteristics typify your personality: strongly result-oriented, decisive, communicative, accurate, problem-solver, creative, innovative and a team player.
- You also have sound language skills in Dutch, French and English.
What we offer
You will have an opportunity to help expand the department with your knowledge, in an SME with an excellent reputation. Spiromatic devotes a great deal of attention to personal development.
You will work in a family environment where you can initially rely on the know-how and years of experience of your enthusiastic colleagues.
You will receive a competitive salary package plus various benefits in excess of the statutory minimum. Spiromatic is very accessible and is a growing company with an international clientele.
Mail your CV and motivation with the mention of your interest in any specific position(s) firstname.lastname@example.org