As a Project Manager, you will have general final responsibility for the realisation of projects (average of 5 to 6 at any one time) within the set objectives for quality, budget, timing, safety, the environment and legislation, in accordance with the expectations agreed on with the customer. You will be involved as early as the sales phase and will remain the contact person for the customer up until the delivery of the project and usually, until the end of the guarantee period.
You are the customer’s single point of contact and maintain the technical commercial contacts here, such as conducting measurements, testing agreed expectations, explaining the project, concrete agreements etc., so that the project can be developed at the operational level and any variation orders can be drawn up.
You organise a kick-off meeting with the internal employees, so that everyone involved is informed about the substantive project. You also provide for a continual flow of information to all parties concerned. You monitor the outstanding projects list and take the necessary action to finally complete the project so that it can be approved.
You coordinate and supervise the project team consisting of Mechanical & Automation Engineers. You maintain close contact with the Production & Construction Manager.
You provide input for the Sales Department on processes, concepts etc., so that the sales staff have optimal support in the sales process.
In the case of project-specific matters, you negotiate with suppliers and contact sub-contractors if necessary.
You will report to the Project & Engineering Manager.
- You hold a Masters degree in Industrial Sciences, Electromechanics or IT and/or you switched to engineering sciences (civil engineer).
- You have at least three years of relevant experience in project management, within a technically challenging environment.
- You have strong organisational skills and think and act with a strong customer-orientation. You are a good people manager by nature and are able to prioritise well.
- Your thinking is strongly pro-active and solution-oriented and you work in an environment calling for flexibility in terms of both time and attitude.
- In view of the international character of the business, in addition to fluent Dutch, you are able to express yourself well in French and English and preferably, also in German.
What we offer
A varied job in a customer-oriented SME with an excellent reputation. We devote a great deal of attention to personal development and growth within our business. You will have an opportunity to help to expand the department and the overall organisation with your knowledge.
You will work in a family environment where you can initially rely on the know-how and years of experience of your enthusiastic colleagues.
You will receive a competitive salary package plus various benefits in excess of the statutory minimum. Spiromatic is very accessible and is a growing company with an international clientele.
Mail your CV and motivation with the mention of your interest in any specific position(s) firstname.lastname@example.org