- As a service technician, you will be responsible for maintenance and repair (both mechanical and electrical) or silo, transportation and dosing systems in Belgium and also, on a regular basis, in other countries.
- Following a professional training course, you will be deployed in a service monitoring and assurance scheme. In this position, you will report to the service unit responsible on a regular basis.
- You hold a technical secondary education graduation certificate in electromechanics / electrical engineering / electronics and have at least two years of relevant work experience. Experience as a service technician or maintenance technician in a production environment is an advantage.
- You speak fluent Dutch and have a sound knowledge of French.
- Your strengths are customer-orientation, a sense of quality and initiative. You also keep a cool head in stressful situations.
What we offer
You will have an opportunity to help expand the department with your knowledge, in an SME with an excellent reputation. Spiromatic devotes a great deal of attention to personal development.
You will work in a family environment where you can initially rely on the know-how and years of experience of your enthusiastic colleagues.
You will receive a competitive salary package plus various benefits in excess of the statutory minimum. Spiromatic is very accessible and is a growing company with an international clientele.
Mail your CV and motivation with the mention of your interest in any specific position(s) firstname.lastname@example.org