- As a Business Developer, you are responsible for developing Spiromatic’s activities and presence in the USA market in function of our core business and the development of an independent Sales and Service unit.
- You prospect the US market, clearly identify potential customers and provide added value for the customer by introducing, promoting and selling Spiromatic applications, so that ultimately the prospective customer decides to work with Spiromatic.
- You develop the relationship with key customers within the US market, and you involve the Spiromatic staff, so that your network is spread within the organization.
- You analyze the information of the customer and pass this on to the Sales Support team so that the appropriate concept can be defined in order to prepare the proposal.
- You remain up to date in terms of technical knowledge and market trends via various channels, networks, workshops, competitors… in order to put Spiromatic ahead of the market. You propose marketing initiatives in cooperation with the Marketing team to enhance Spiromatic’s visibility in the US.
- You prepare a strategic annual plan for the US market on the basis of the needs and developments in the market and report to the Corporate Management so that they can take the appropriate decisions.
- You hold a Masters degree in Industrial Sciences, Electromechanics or Engineering sciences (civil engineer).
- You have at least three years of relevant experience in Sales and Business Development, within a technically challenging environment.
- You have strong organizational skills and think and act with a strong customer-orientation. You have a commercial talent and are able to prioritize well.
- Your thinking is strongly pro-active and solution-oriented and you work in an environment calling for flexibility in terms of both time and attitude.
- You are strong in terms of communication, speaking different languages is a plus.
What we offer
A varied job in a customer-oriented SME with an excellent reputation. We devote a great deal of attention to personal development and growth within our business. You will have an opportunity to help to expand the department and the overall organization with your knowledge.
You will work in a family environment where you can initially rely on the know-how and years of experience of your enthusiastic colleagues.You will receive a competitive salary package plus various benefits in excess of the statutory minimum. Spiromatic is very accessible and is a growing company with an international clientele.