What we mean by personal data is the information that you give us, we obtained through the use of our products and/or services or data that we have received via third parties.
We collect this data in order to identify you (name, etc.), to contact you (address, telephone or mobile number, email, etc.) and to be able to serve you the best we can. Of course, only data that is relevant to us will be collected and processed.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, please let us know: you will find our contact information on the website footer. The retention period of your personal data varies, depending on the purpose. We will definitely not store this data any longer than needed to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
Spiromatic takes the necessary technical precautions, in the office as on our website. For instance, we have firewalls to protect against external breaches and a stringent password policy. Our employees and the people who process the data have only the information they need and will process it confidentially. We cannot, however, be held responsible if, in spite of the measures taken in accordance with the applicable legislation, incidents still occur in relation to said processors.
- Right of access You may request access at any time to your personal data. We will need proof of your identity to comply with this request.
- Right to correction You may ask us at any time to correct or complete that personal data (proof of identity also required).
- Right to data portability You have the right to request that the personal data you have provided to us be transferred to yourself or directly to a third party. This does not apply to all data and a proof of identity will also be required.
- Right of opposition If you are unhappy with the way Spiromatic processes certain personal data, you may object to this. Your objection will be granted unless there is a compelling reason not to do so (contract, etc.)
- Right to have your data deleted You have the right to have your personal data deleted from our database.
If you have any questions, complaints or comments about the way we process your personal data, including exercising your rights, please contact us.
+32 (0)9 381 87 00 firstname.lastname@example.org Karreweg 1, 9810 Nazareth (Belgium)
You have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority.
+32 (0)2 274 48 00 commission(at)privacycommission.be Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels (Belgium)
This version was last modified on 23 May 2018