Batter production with M4E technology guarantees excellent mixing results with each type of liquid dough. Dry and liquid ingredients can both be dosed within the system.
It prevents lump formation thanks to an in-line magnetic field in the piping. Water is pumped in a loop which includes a magnet and venturi assembly. The resulting physical forces disperse the powder evenly in the liquids and produce a highly homogeneous mixture.
The M4E technology is the ideal solution for continuous industrial processes with ingredients such as flour, oil, liquid egg, sugar, butter, liquid yeast, etc. High quality mixing and long term emulsiﬁcation for batters and liquid doughs.
Perfect solution for making of pancakes, waffles and other emulsions.
The benefits of the M4E mixing technology for batter production
- Highly homogeneous mix without lump formation
- Reduced post-mixing segregation
- Low energy consumption
- Hygienic and dust free operation (closed system)
- Fully automated batch production
- Compact system
- Fully automated C.I.P. system
- Allow continuous production
Technical parameters of batter production
- Capacity of 600 l batter in 30 mins
Do not hesitate to contact us.