Bag dump stations
Bag dump stations can be used to discharge ingredient bags in a dust free way and automatically convey the product to storage bins for use on the production line. These stations can be installed in a flexible way in the production plant. This allows a positioning close to the ingredient inventory and reduce internal movements. Bag dump stations can be used for all types of powder or granular food ingredients like flour, sugar, salt, premixes, etc.
They are ideal to combine with spiral, vacuum or pressure conveying and can be extended with a big bag unloading system for ingredients delivered in big bags.
- Compact design
- Ultra-hygienic surface treatment
- Optional integrated shaker sieve with screen size up to 500 US mesh
- Dust-free operation
- Ergonomic including discharging table
- Security grid optionally available for protection
Key technical parameters
- Different versions depending on the size and the intended use.