Idromix - instant pre dough
Idromix is an innovative technology that quickly and consistently delivers a homogeneous dough through on-demand hydration and without compromising on product structure or quality. It combines a high speed turbine with nozzles for direct injection of selected liquid ingredients.
The dough stream produced by the turbine can either be discharged into a bowl for further processing or be pumped into a fermentation tank before feeding other continuous processes.
- Quick and effective hydration between flour and water
- No lump formation
- Precise dough temperature (no mechanical mixing action impacting temperature)
- Flexible adjustment of the hydration level
- Less process variability
- Hygienic & dust free operation
- Batch and continuous processes supported
- CIP cleanable
Key technical parameters
- Production rates ranging from 2 200 lb/hr up to 6 600 lb/hr
- Wide range of dough hydration levels achievable from 40% to 75%