Mechanical conveying (or spiral conveying) is the biggest innovation in bulk goods conveying in recent decades. With a flow rate of up to 7 700 lb/hour per spiral line, spiral conveying can cover almost any conveying volume requirement anywhere in the food industry.
- Low-noise operation compared to pneumatic systems
- Extremely accurate dosing
- No risk of condensation in the tubes
- Low energy consumption
- Electrostatically safe
- First in first out
- Self-cleaning principle (hygiene)
- 100% food safe
- No start/stop loss times
- No product heating
- No segregation of the conveyed product
Key mechanical parameters
- Flow rate of up to 7 700 lb/hour per line
- Pipe diameters between 1.77" and 4.92"
- Angles of ascent up to 45°